Mini Protein Berry Cheesecakes
- 1 small 170g tub of 0% Total Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of quark (or cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of mulberries (or any other dried berry)
- 2 fresh organic eggs
- 1/4 cup of vanilla whey
- Blend ingredients together.
- Add 1 cup of fresh blackberries.
- Mix berries in with fork/spoon instead of blending.
- Pour the mix into your mold/s.
- Bake at 170º C (340º F) for about 35 minutes.
- Take them out, let them cool, eat them.
Nutritional Profile (per mini cheesecake, makes 9)
- Calories: 58.7
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbs: 4.4g
- Protein: 6.5g
Recipe via ProteinPow
Oh my god
I love this not only because I looove squats
(even if I start cursing around the 50th one or so) but because it’s not hating on any other body type. It’s nt showing a picture of what your butt SHOULDN’T look like (like that other picture going around on Tumblr). I love it.
I have serious butt envy because mine is flat as a board. LOL (anyone want my number? No?)
Boyfriend noticed change after 2 weeks of 15-45 squats a day. Pants got tighter at the butt after 4 weeks. Squat.
(Source: handmadehealth, via oneday125)
I am so close to an incredible amount of folllowers!
The person who hits the number i’m thinking of gets a promo to all of my lovely followers!